Welcome to our website!
Within the site you will find all the information you will need about our school.
For school documents and policies please check the "Key Information" section of the site.
For school news and upcoming events please check the "News and Events" section of the site.
For pictures or videos of the school please check the "Gallery" section.
For links to useful websites please check the "Links" section.
You can also download the school prospectus from the about us section or view what your child is up to in the Children's Area. If you have any issues at all you can get in touch with us using the contact us section of the website.
We hope you enjoy using our website!
All children are learners, we all learn together.
The intended outcome of our education at school are: -
1. To maintain a happy, caring environment in which children feel secure to grow and develop intellectually, socially, emotionally, culturally, spiritually and physically to their full potential.
2. To set high standards of achievement and to have high expectations of all children.
3. To provide a stimulating, broad and rich curriculum through which children achieve excellence and enjoyment.
4. To develop close links for working partnership with parents and carers and the wider community.
5. That students understand, care for and respect the world in which they live.
6. To give children opportunities to develop independence and the responsible attitudes that will enable them to become active and caring members of the community.